[cfe-dev] How to Provide C Source Code Files as Input to RecursiveASTVisitor based CLANG Tool

Sunny Billava via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 8 04:51:03 PST 2016

Hello,
I was able to setup and execute the sample provided on http://clang.llvm.org/docs/RAVFrontendAction.html
The sample tool can be executed using the code as a string argument.

Wanted to know if there is a way we can provide the C-source code files as an argument to this main function (in FindClassDecls.cpp).

Disclaimer: I have just started on Clang.

Regards,
Sunny. R. Billava
Sr. TechLead - AESBU | Powertrain Practice
Phone: +91-20-6652 5000 Ext. 2813 | Cell: +91-9561 125 413 | E-mail: sunny.billava at kpit.com<mailto:sunny.billava at kpit.com>
KPIT | Web: www.kpit.com<http://www.kpit.com/>   Social: Facebook<http://www.kpit.com/facebook> | Twitter<http://www.kpit.com/twitter> | Linkedin<http://www.kpit.com/linkedin> | Youtube<http://www.kpit.com/youtube>

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the KPIT Technologies Ltd. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.