[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] How to debug if LTO generate wrong code?

Shi, Steven via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 30 04:38:45 PDT 2016

Yes, the "normal" code model you mentioned is the small code model, which use RIP-relative addressing, but my firmware need large code model which can reside anywhere in the full 64-bit address space. So, I need LLVM LTO support large code model.

Steven Shi
Intel\SSG\STO\UEFI Firmware

Tel: +86 021-61166522
iNet: 821-6522