[cfe-dev] Clang can not find file when using path with unicode character

Chen Rui(陈睿) via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 27 01:14:24 PDT 2016

Hi, All
I built a clang executable with the source code from the official repository using cmake and Visual Studio, and when I compile a file located in a directory whose name includes Chinese character, It seems that clang can not recognize the path , and emit an error.

However, If I use the official distributed clang executables, everything is OK.
So I wonder if I missed some build configurations or some patch, is there anyone who encountered the same problem?

Chen Rui