[cfe-dev] LLVMLinux

Andrew Wells via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 25 11:47:53 PDT 2016

Hi, I'm a student in GSoC working on the LLVMLinux project trying to get
the Clang static analyzer working with the kernel.  I'm in the process of
sorting through which checkers are or are not applicable to the kernel.   I
was wondering if anyone could give me a run-down on the state of the alpha
checkers, ie. what issues they have for this project.  Also I have a list
of checkers color-coded by which ones are applicable to the kernel.  If you
have some free-time and want to save me some headache would you mind
pointing out any obvious mistakes with the list.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wt1hNl1tqY8XjSZmZCydfa2yZqKXDSvDT0uVxDutRHA/edit#gid=0

Thanks for the help.

--Andrew Wells