[cfe-dev] Cross compile for aarch64-elf baremetel

Zhao, Weiming via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 18 12:09:42 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to use Linaro aarch64-elf (e.g.
https://releases.linaro.org/components/toolchain/binaries/5.1-2015.08/aarch64-elf/)
with clang.

I set the --gcc-toolchain and -sysroot to the corresponding patsh but it
still uses my host /usr/bin/ld instead of the one in my GCC. I find
that, in getToolChain(), it gets Generic_ELF and the
GCCInstallationDetector is only used by Linux toolchain.

Should we fix the driver or if I missed something?

Thanks,

Weiming

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation