[cfe-dev] "Bugzilla – Suspicious Action" when trying to register on bugzilla

Noam Lewis via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 18 04:24:39 PDT 2016

I tried to register on bugzilla to report a bug, and got:

> "You submitted changes to createaccount.cgi with an invalid token, which
may indicate that someone tried to abuse you, for instance by making you
click on a URL which redirected you here without your consent.
> Are you sure you want to commit these changes?"

I don't think there's any problem on my side.

By the way, also, the browser warns about the SSL connection using a weak,
untrusted cipher.