[cfe-dev] Preprocessor Macros Parser

Timur Iskhakov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 18 02:50:43 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I am attempting to implement a supercompilation method in optimizing the
preprocessor.

So, I need to parse the preprocessor directives (best case scenario: build
an AST of the macroses) before compilation.
Can anyone suggest a better way to do it? If it is quite hard to parse the
macroses, it is ok to just get get all of them and then without clang usage.

(It would be nice but not necessary if it is possible to implement as an
extension. But I still cannot find a way to do it.)

Thakns!

Timur