[cfe-dev] Interested in writing for the LLVM blog?

Tanya Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 17 14:41:41 PDT 2016

Hello!

I am looking for a handful of people to help write blog posts for the LLVM blog (blog.llvm.org <http://blog.llvm.org/>) or to help recruit volunteers to write blog posts. The LLVM Project blog is a great place to share details about recent changes to LLVM, Clang, and related sub-projects. It also is a great place to highlight users of LLVM. You can write about your work or the work of others that has gone into the tree recently.

If you are interested in volunteering for this position OR if you are interested in writing a blog post, please send me an email.

Thanks,
Tanya