[cfe-dev] [OpenCL] Question about pre-linking passes required to build OpenCL program

Anastasia Stulova via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 10 11:45:25 PDT 2016

Hi Sam,

It seems to be generally useful to the community. Could you give some examples of those transformations that can be shared?

Also I am guessing this will be a part of LLVM code base. Do you intend it to be publically available on the master branch?  If yes, perhaps llvm-dev should be added to the discussion too.

Cheers,
Anastasia