[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] PATCH: clang/LLVM - Sparc - inline ASM with floating pointer registers

James Y Knight via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 22 08:27:38 PDT 2016

Your change looks almost correct.

You need:
- Test cases.
- Add the new 'f' type to the documentation in LangRef.rst.
- Check the type of the arg (f32, f64, or f128) to choose the right one of
FPRegsRegClass, DFPRegsRegClass, QFPRegsRegClass.

Then, please submit for review, per
http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html
(Typically best to do so via Phabricator,
http://llvm.org/docs/Phabricator.html)