[cfe-dev] VS2015 Update 3 type_traits Header Issues

Daniel Dilts via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 30 11:05:09 PDT 2016

My command line roughly looks like this:
MyTool.exe D:\Source1.cpp D:\Source2.cpp -- --driver-mode=cl
-Wno-c99-extensions -Wno-microsoft-enum-value -Wno-undefined-internal
-fms-compatibility-version=19 -EHsc

My code to parse the command line arguments is this:
CommonOptionsParser optionsParser(argc, const_cast<const char**>(argv),
gMyToolCategory);

The only places where the code mentions -resource-dir are in Clang or LLVM
code.