[cfe-dev] [OT] Re: Clang should natively support fortran

Vedant Kumar via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 23 14:33:53 PDT 2016

Hi C Bergström,

I think several of your comments on this thread (and the original one) are inappropriate. For example, it's rude to imply that others lack proficiency in English because of misunderstandings unrelated to issues of grammar/mechanics/etc. As another example, it's belittling to suggest to a member of another community what to spend time and energy on.

>> C Bergström wrote:
>> Sorry to troll your post, but who on earth uses FreeBSD+Fortran?

The next time you suspect you may be trolling, please do not send the email.

>> C Bergström wrote:

>> This is going down a rabbit hole pretty far off topic, but [...]

Ditto. If you are aware this is about to happen, please do not send the email.

thanks,
vedant