[cfe-dev] How to perform parallel static analysis in scan-build?

E Feng via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 3 14:18:51 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am running scan-build on 1300 source files. My scan-build is like this:

% scan-build make -j10 <my_target>

I understand the "make -j10" makes the build phase parallel. However, how
do I make the static analysis/html report generation phase parallel as
well? Is there such an option in scan-build to do that? I searched the
scan-build documentation but could not find such an option. It seems by
default, scan-build performs static analysis/html report generation phase
in serial mode.

Thanks,
-Eric Feng