[cfe-dev] Intrinsic Name Mangling

Dilan Manatunga via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 28 19:42:37 PDT 2016

So I did some investigating, and from what I can tell, for some of my
intrinsics,  during the getBuiltinId function, when a null linkage
declaration is seen for the first declaration's context, causing the
intrinsic to not be viewed as a builtin.For some reason, the declaration
context of the builtin is viewed as the file it was first used in. Does
anyone know why this might occur?

Thanks,
-Dilan