[cfe-dev] buildbot failure in LLVM on clang-x64-ninja-win7

Hahnfeld, Jonas via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 27 04:18:23 PDT 2016

[Copying also Reid]

http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-x86-win2008-selfhost/builds/9307 was
red,
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-x86-win2008-selfhost/builds/9308 will
probably be green again (has already passed check 1 which failed before)

The failing tests (which are different) both show:
remark: building module '...' as '...'
which triggers a CHECK-NOT and "error: 'remark' diagnostics seen but not
expected:"

Thanks,
Jonas