[cfe-dev] acquiring all the ancestors or descendants of a matched node

Himanshu via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 14 09:48:56 PDT 2016

You can easily modify the code snippet I provided to keep a stack of
parents --- starting from the callExpr you found. Every time you encounter
a parent that you are interested in (ifStmt, whileStmt) you push it on
stack.
Once you reach a functionDecl stmt, you are done populating the parents,
and then can analyze the stack to find out the exact nesting. Am I missing
something?

--
Himanshu