[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] omp critical supported in llvm?

Hahnfeld, Jonas via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 12 00:58:53 PDT 2016

Hi,

Sorry for not seeing this, but Chandler is right that this should go to cfe-dev or even openmp-dev if it’s related to the runtime (which I think this one is not).

To your question: Yes, clang 3.8 and later has support for ‘#pragma omp critical’ if you specify –fopenmp (clang 3.7 needed –fopenmp=libomp).

If this does not work, could you share the code and the exact command used to compile?

Regards,

Jonas