[cfe-dev] LibC++ v3.8 - Problems with ISO C wrapper headers

Martin J. O'Riordan via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 27 07:41:22 PST 2016

Hmm!  In order for it to matter, the program would have to do:

    #include <math.h>

    #include <cmath>

which I think is unlikely, but:

    #include <math.h>

    #include “otherfile.h”

where ‘otherfile.h’ then includes ‘<cmath>’, which is more likely to happen when ‘<cmath>’ is included by proxy after ‘<math.h>’.  But you are correct, I hadn’t thought of this and the pattern would need to be refined to address this.  I did not come across this scenario in the LibC++ test-suite or my own.

Thanks,

           MartinO