[cfe-dev] Registration closed for NY Clang/LLVM Sprint Weekend hosted by Bloomberg

Kevin P. Fleming via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 25 07:42:25 PST 2016

Due to unexpected demand, we've had to close registration for Saturday
attendance at the NY sprint weekend we're hosting in New York City. There
are over 100(!) people signed up at this point, and even with typical
no-show percentages, we're just about at maximum capacity for the facility.
We've still got spots available on Sunday, and our London event is still
open as well, until we close registration completely early next week.

We want to sincerely thank the Clang/LLVM community for showing such
incredible interest in this event; we'll make sure you all have a
comfortable and enjoyable location to work, and plenty of food, so there
should be many patches and reviews coming out of this event!