[cfe-dev] Issues Running Scan-build

Lockhart, Jonathan (lockhaja) via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 21 14:45:39 PST 2016

Alexey,

Thanks for the input, that seems to have resolved the issue. Thanks for noticing that spelling error as well. Now that you mention it, and checking the change logs, I seem to remember that being an issue before, and I link I moved to a different use environment. In any case, I now get a message about the

C:\Users\lockhaja\build\tools\clang\tools\scan-build>perl -S scan-build -v -v -o "C:\Users\lockhaja_local\Desktop" --use-analyzer=C:\Users\lockhaja\build\bin\Debug\clang.exe gcc C:\main.c

The syntax of the command is incorrect.
scan-build: Using 'C:/Users/lockhaja/build/bin/Debug/clang.exe' for static analysis
scan-build: Emitting reports for this run to 'C:/Users/lockhaja_local/Desktop/2016-01-21-1'.

'C:/Users/lockhaja/build/tools/clang/tools/scan-build/ccc-analyzer' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

scan-build: No bugs found.

I purposefully added a few bugs into the system, so I know scan-build should be locating those. Any thoughts on the "syntax of the command is incorrect" and "'C:/Users/lockhaja/build/tools/clang/tools/scan-build/ccc-analyzer' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." messages that have appeared? I did check and the ccc-analyzer file appears to be complete and correct.

Regards,
Jon Lockhart
PhD Candidate - EE Systems
University of Cincinnati