[cfe-dev] Clang on Windows fails to detect trivial double free instatic analysis

<Alexander G. Riccio> via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 14 00:34:43 PST 2016

I can confirm that unix.MallocSizeof, unix.cstring.BadSizeArg,
unix.cstring.NullArg, and unix.API, should also be turned on - they all
seem to work correctly.

As a matter of fact, should we just enable all of the unix checkers?

Sincerely,
Alexander Riccio
--
"Change the world or go home."
about.me/ariccio

<http://about.me/ariccio>
If left to my own devices, I will build more.
⁂