[cfe-dev] Important info: Registering for 2016 EuroLLVM

Tanya Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 24 15:36:38 PST 2016

Just a reminder that the 2016 European LLVM Developers’ Meeting less than a month away (March 17/18). Please be sure to register before we sell out!
http://www.llvm.org/devmtg/2016-03/#registration <http://www.llvm.org/devmtg/2016-03/#registration>

IMPORTANT: We have been hearing about problems with registering using US credit cards. Your credit card may think the transaction is fraud and deny it. If you are having issues registering, please send email to me (tanyalattner at llvm.org <mailto:tanyalattner at llvm.org>) and Sara Di Martino (sdimartino at pacifico-meetings.com <mailto:sdimartino at pacifico-meetings.com>). If you just email me, I will make sure to get you to the right person to help resolve the problem. You can also try contacting your credit card to find out why the transaction is being denied and if they can make sure it goes through.

Thank you,
Tanya