[cfe-dev] [3.8 Release] Release status

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 19 17:12:21 PST 2016

Many thanks to everyone who helped out after this email yesterday!

Here's an update on the remaining issues. As you can see, it's a much
shorter list :-) I'm hoping to tag rc3 very soon.

Thanks again,
Hans

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Hans Wennborg <hans at chromium.org> wrote:
> - Shrink-wrapping vs TLS: Davide and Quentin are working on it
Fix is in r261387, will merge once it's baked in the tree for a bit.

> - PR26564: Performance regression in AA
>   Patch in review, but it makes me a little uneasy since it's big and
> requires pulling in some refactoring patches too :-/
Keeping an eye on it, but it's not blocking.

> - PR26500: shrink-wrapping vs PPC
>   Patch in review: http://reviews.llvm.org/D17294
Looks like it's pretty much ready to land.

> - PR26485: regression lowering TLS access in C on Darwin
Fix is in r261384, will merge after it's been in-tree for a while.

- r261297 - Implement the likely resolution of core issue 253.
  New from yesterday. Might want to merge this. Post-commit review
  is still ongoing.