[cfe-dev] Bugzilla Component for CUDA Bugs in Clang

Justin Lebar via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 5 12:04:31 PST 2016

I was about to +1 this, but then I looked through the existing list of
components, and it doesn't seem that there are components for other
similarly-sized projects, like OpenMP or whatever.  So maybe we can
just get by with putting "CUDA" in the summary?  Bugzilla search
sucks, but even it can handle this.  :)

What do you think?