[cfe-dev] doxygen messed up with final keyword

Justin Bogner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 3 10:34:42 PST 2016

jorg.schmidt at gmx.eu writes:
> If you have a look here
> http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1final.html , you'll see
> what I mean. All classes annotated with the "final" keyword get
> completely messed up. This also means that classes are missing from
> the Stmt / Decl class hierarchies, which is very confusing.

It looks like the doxygen version being used to generate these docs is
very old - support for the final keyword (and C++11 in general) was
added to doxygen in version 1.8.2 (in 2012) according to doxygen's
changelogs. We seem to be using version 1.7.5.1 on llvm.org.

Tanya: Do you know how much effort it would be to update to a newer
doxygen?