[cfe-dev] Static taint analysis

Mads Ravn via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 30 14:48:03 PST 2016

Hi Muhui,

It looks like clang has some kind of taint analysis already. I don't know
if it fits your purpose. But have a look at DivZeroChecker.cpp and
GenericTaintChecker.cpp in clang. There are also other files.

If these do not fit your purpose, I think you should be able to construct
your own. If you have any questions about how to do this, please also
elaborate on your experience with clang. It's much easier to guide you in
the right direction, if we know your current level.

Best regards,
Mads Ravn