[cfe-dev] cfe patch sending question

mats petersson via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 29 01:05:07 PST 2016

Finding reviewers: Do a git blame on the code you are changing. Usually
there is one person that has done a majority of the work - and if that
person doesn't feel like they are able to review, will usually add someone
else.

And there is, I think, a list of overall maintainers of different parts.

--
Mats