[cfe-dev] contents of clang::IdentifierTable

Farzad Sadeghi via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 23 09:25:39 PST 2016

My first question is regarding the actual contents of
clang::IdentifierTable. When you retrieve the public  attribute of
ASTContext, Idents, it holds all the keys for identifiers present in
the context, which might not necessarily be the whole translation
unit. Am I correct in assuming that?
I'm basing my assumption on a snippet of code I have that basically
checks whether a matched NamedDecl has more than one entry in
ASTContext::IdentifierTable when the Identifier has been defined more
than once(in different scopes,of course) in the same TU and it never
finds more than one entry.

--
Farzad Sadeghi