[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [3.9 Release] Release Candidate 3 source and binaries available

Ed Schouten via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 29 05:49:20 PDT 2016

Hi Hans,

> We're very very close to the final release. Source and binaries for
> LLVM-3.9.0-rc3 are available at
> http://llvm.org/pre-releases/3.9.0/#rc3

Nice. Thanks for pushing this forward.

The other day I tested LLVM, Clang, LLD, libcxx, libcxxabi, libunwind
and compiler-rt 3.9.0rc3 for CloudABI and all looks good for me now.
Binaries work well on all supported architectures (triples
{aarch64,i686,x86_64}-unknown-cloudabi). I'm glad to finally be in a
state where I can use a completely unpatched toolchain.

Best regards,
--
Ed Schouten <ed at nuxi.nl>
Nuxi, 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands