[cfe-dev] ARM procedure calls (sorry)

Sam Parker via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 22 01:45:11 PDT 2016

Tim, Renato

Thanks to you both, I will go back to LLVM and see how I get on allowing SimplifyLibCalls to operate on aapcs calls. On a related note, are there any plans to enable Clang to use the backends for target information? There seems to be a lot of mess and duplication which is bound to cause issues at some point.

Thanks again,

sam

Sam Parker

Software Engineer, Compilation Tools