[cfe-dev] clang-tools-extra sphinx documentation was last updated a month ago

Alexander Kornienko via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 18 05:47:33 PDT 2016

Sorry for being unclear, 1.1.3 _was_ the version that was able to build
clang-tools-extra in July. And once Sphinx was upgraded to 1.4.5, the
clang-tools-extra build started failing until I've fixed issues in
r279049. Now http://clang.llvm.org/extra/ says "Created using Sphinx
1.4.5", which is fine and consistent with the current setup of the
clang-sphinx-docs buildbot, according to Dmitri.

The important question here is "can we make the process of building docs
for llvm.org more transparent? In the form of a status dashboard, logs of
the last build or e-mail notifications, for example.". Is it something you
can help with?