[cfe-dev] Clang-format / clang-tidy VS plugin

Manuel Klimek via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 17 19:47:49 PDT 2016

I don't think we should store the config anywhere else but in .clang-format
files, even on Windows. Otherwise people will need to configure it for each
ide in use.
Building an editor component (like the XML editor) for .clang-format files
seems fine, if somebody wants to do that. I think those options don't
change often enough to be worth lots of versioning effort.