[cfe-dev] Clang GenericTaintChecker limitations

Gábor Horváth via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 11 05:42:08 PDT 2016

Hi!

Note that the analyzer do not reason about global variables right now.

And also not that there are no guarantees about the coverage. Therr might
be code that is not covered by the analysis at all. So I think, as is, the
analyzer is not suitable for any kind of verification. It can be a decent
bug finding tool though.

Regards,
Gábor

2016. aug. 11. du. 2:09 ezt írta ("Divya Muthukumaran via cfe-dev" <
cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org>):