[cfe-dev] Documentation about ASTMatchers is unavailable

Deepak Rajendrakumaran via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 26 18:42:04 PDT 2016

Hi,

I also have the same problem. I see the above email was sent almost a month
ago. Does this mean everyone is using the page from trunk now?

Just bringing this up in case it has slipped through the cracks. The
reference is really handy.

p.s. there is another earlier mail chain talking about the same issue.

Regards,
Deepak