[cfe-dev] [Openmp-dev] [llvm-dev] RFC: Proposing an LLVM subproject for parallelism runtime and support libraries

Andrey Bokhanko via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 26 08:06:52 PDT 2016

Chandler,

It seems that the general consensus is to save further discussions for
later and go ahead with your proposal. I can add my +1 to this as well.

Could you / Jason prepare a proposal on the new project, with all the usual
questions covered? One interesting thing is where to put SE and
libomptarget in the project's tree. I would be happy to review it from
Intel / OpenMP side.

Also, as Carlo noted, libomptarget is currently under review (a bit stalled
one, if I may say so). Do we expect SE to undergo through a similar review
-- piece by piece -- as well?

Yours,
Andrey
======