[cfe-dev] ABI of libgcc functions on hard-float ARM

Renato Golin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 21 14:18:20 PDT 2016

On 21 April 2016 at 22:04, Jonathan Roelofs <jonathan at codesourcery.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I used the compiler-rt makefiles for iOS as a starting point. As I
> understand it, doing the same thing for the Cmake build would be nontrivial.

Right, I thought so.

Though, it should still be possible, even if a bit messy, creating
multiple *different* "builtins" archives and just changing the
compilation flags and final path for them.

Maybe this could go together with the idea of building *all*
variations that have supported targets in the LLVM build?

cheers,
--renato