[cfe-dev] GSoC proposal - Finding and analysing copy-pasted code with clang

Anna Zaks via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 5 14:12:12 PDT 2016

Raphael,

I just noticed that you propose to store analysis results into a JASON database. Note that the static analyzer already has a rich format (plist) that is used to store reports for further processing. Also, that format is being serialized into a database by CodeChecker.

If your goal is to integrate your project into LLVM at some point, I suggest sending out incremental changes for review, following the incremental development policy. This has a lot of benefits, for example, it will allow the community provide you with sufficient feedback along the away!

Cheers,
Anna.