[cfe-dev] Best low (no?) prerequisite user-directory install method for Clang/libc++?

邓尧 via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 29 07:46:02 PDT 2015

I'm working on a project to solve the exactly same problem. It's still
incomplete though. When it's completed users could install clang to
anywhere they like with a few simple steps like:
* download source code
* edit a configuration file
* fire make -j64
* enjoy dinner
* enjoy C++ developing with clang
Currently the project could build and install gcc-5.2, building clang-3.7
is partially completed. It's hosted at
https://gitlab.com/torshie/modern-tool