[cfe-dev] Programatically obtaining section/offset information for function/constructor declarations found during AST traversal

Sanee Berlow via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 27 15:29:11 PDT 2015

Hey everyone.

I'm using ASTVisitor to walk through an AST to find constructors
belonging to a certain type. What I want to do now is find the
section/offset information for those found constructors that will be
written to the output object file, allowing me to locate the binary
for the constructors in the file. Is it possible to get that
information programatically? What would be the best way to go about
this?

Thanks very much