[cfe-dev] [clang-tidy] scarce documentation and readability-identifier-naming

don hinton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 16 03:03:34 PDT 2015

Try passing the specific check, or all, i.e., *, to -checks when you
-dump-config.  For example,

$ clang-tidy -checks=*naming -dump-config
<snip>
  - key:             readability-identifier-naming.AbstractClassCase
    value:           aNy_CasE
  - key:             readability-identifier-naming.AbstractClassPrefix
    value:           ''
  - key:             readability-identifier-naming.AbstractClassSuffix
    value:           ''
  - key:             readability-identifier-naming.ClassCase
    value:           aNy_CasE
<snip>