[cfe-dev] [analyzer] introducing exceptions checkers

Gábor Horváth via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 6 13:42:05 PDT 2015

Hi!

Thank you for working on the static analyzer! I have one high level comment
though. The noexcept or throw() does not mean that a function can not
contain a throw expression. It means that an exception can not leak out
from that function. So it is perfectly valid to throw an exception and
catch it (without rethrowing it) within a noexcept function. This is
something that you might want to consider (in a future version).

Regards,
Gabor