[cfe-dev] Windows and Clang

Joshua Gerrard via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 3 02:54:45 PDT 2015

Thanks for the quick reply!

The project is compiled using MSVC at present, which in turn links against
clang (compiled with MSVC), the Windows VC++ runtime libraries and uses
Windows API calls. Internally, it compiles programs with clang for running
on Windows that in turn use Windows API calls. You can think of the whole
thing as a GUI wrapper around clang on Windows (it's a lot more than that,
but that gives you an idea of how clang is being used).

--
Joshua Gerrard
JUCE Software Developer

The Seaboard GRAND is a breakthrough new musical instrument called “the
piano of the future” (CNN) and “influential, innovative, and inspiring” and
“ingenious” (Telegraph). With orders from 34 countries, the Seaboard GRAND
is now shipping and available for sale at www.roli.com/seaboard

Office: +44(0)207 254 2155
Cell:    07885 557494

ROLI
2 Glebe Road, London E8 4BD
www.roli.com

Discover more about us on Facebook - Twitter - Youtube

ROLI Ltd. is a registered company in England and Wales, and this e-mail and
its attachment(s) are intended for the above named only and are
confidential. If they have come to you in error then you must take no
action based upon them but contact us immediately. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Although this e-mail and its attachments
are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that they are virus free. If you contact us by e-mail
then we will store your name and address to facilitate communications. Any
statements contained herein are those of the individual and not the
organisation.