[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Introducing FloatingCompare checker

Kirill Bobyrev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 3 01:05:53 PDT 2015

Uh, my bad!

I was checking whether such functionality was already implemented by
running analysis on the sample piece of code provided by the checker
description in the list, I didn't see any warning, so I assumed it's not
there.

Thank you very much for the feedback! I'll pick another item from the
list :)

Goodbye,

--
Kirill Bobyrev