[cfe-dev] Help with LibTool

Nikola Smiljanic via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 26 14:54:20 PDT 2015

Hi Omid, you didn't tell us much. How did you check out? How are you
invoking make? If you follow steps on http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html
everything should just work.

Some notes:
- you can only invoke make from the top level directory, usually llvm build
directory
- full rebuild of llvm + clang shouldn't take more than 15min on a
reasonably new hardware