[cfe-dev] Moderators needed for LLVM Developers' Meeting

Tanya Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 21 22:15:05 PDT 2015

All,

I'm needing volunteers to help moderate the sessions of the LLVM Developers' Meeting. All you need to do is introduce the speaker, make sure the speaker stays on time, and run Q&A at the end (run a microphone, select people, etc). Its a pretty easy job, but critical for our meeting to run smoothly.

If you are interested in moderating, please send me your top 2 session choices. I will try very hard to give you your top pick.

Below are the session options.

Session #1: October 29 9:00-10:45: Salon III & IV
Welcome, Tanya Lattner - LLVM Foundation
WebAssembly: Here Be Dragons, Jf Bastien - Google, Dan Gohman - Mozilla
A Proposal for Global Instruction Selection, Quentin Colombet - Apple

Session #2:  October 29 11:00-12:30 Salon III & IV
Profile-based Indirect Call Promotion, Ivan Baev - QuIC
Automated performance-tracking of LLVM-generated code, Kristof Beyls - ARM

Session #3: October 29 11:00-12:30: Salon I & II
Beyond Sanitizers: guided fuzzing and security hardening, Kostya Serebryany - Google
A Heterogeneous Execution Engine for LLVM, Christos Margiolas - University of Edinburgh

Session #4:  October 30 9:00-10:45 Salon III & IV
Swift's High-Level IR: A Case Study of Complementing LLVM IR with Language-Specific Optimization, Joseph Groff - Apple Inc. Chris Lattner - Apple Inc.
Typeless Pointers in LLVM IR, David Blaikie - Google Inc

Session #5: October 30 10:00-10:45: Salon I & II
LLVM Performance Improvements and Headroom, Gerolf Hoflehner - Apple

Session #6:  October 30 11:15-12:45 Salon III & IV
Optimizing LLVM for GPGPU, Jingyue Wu - Google Inc.
OpenMP GPU/Accelerator support Coming of Age in Clang, Michael Wong - IBM, Alexey Bataev - Intel

Session #7: October 30 11:15-12:45: Salon I & II
Exception handling in LLVM, from Itanium to MSVC, Reid Kleckner - Google, David Majnemer - Google
An update on Clang-based C++ Tooling, Daniel Jasper - Google, Manuel Klimek - Google

Session #8:  October 30 2:00-3:30 Salon III & IV
LLVM for a managed language: what we've learned, Sanjoy Das - Azul Systems, Philip Reames - Azul Systems
LLVM back end for HHVM/PHP, Brett Simmers - Facebook, Inc., Maksim Panchenko - Facebook, Inc

Session #9: October 30 2:00-3:30: Salon I & II
Throttling Automatic Vectorization: When Less Is More, Vasileios Porpodas - University of Cambridge
LoopVersioning LICM, Ashutosh Nema - AMD

Session #10:  October 30 4:30-6:00 Salon III & IV
Compiling large, real-world codebases with clang on Windows, Hans Wennborg - Google Inc., Nico Weber - Google Inc.
Advances in Loop Analysis Frameworks and Optimizations, Adam Nemet - Apple Inc, Michael Zolotukhin - Apple Inc.

Session #11: October 30 4:30-6:00: Salon I & II
Debug Info: From Metadata to Modules, Duncan Exon Smith - Apple, Adrian Prantl - Apple
Lightning Talks

Thanks,
Tanya