[cfe-dev] Getting fully qualified names of random qualtypes.

Richard Smith via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 20 23:08:31 PDT 2015

ASTContext isn't appropriate for utility code for tooling support; that
should go in libTooling instead. The question is whether any of this
functionality is useful for the compiler itself or just for tools that use
it as a library, and I suspect it's only really useful for the latter.

Danny, can you comment on the licensing question?