[cfe-dev] clang-tools-extra: cmake build broken on 3.7.0

Brooks Davis via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 20 11:17:10 PDT 2015

After considerably more effort than expected I've added clang-tools-extra
to FreeBSD's LLVM 3.7 package.  I found that both extracting the tarball
directly in llvm/tools and symlinking it in failed to build due to
missing clang headers and generated .inc files.  This rather blunt patch
fixes build with direct extracts/checkouts in llvm/tools, but is almost
certainly the wrong approach.  It would be nice if someone who knows
cmake better than I do could find a better solution and merge it for
3.7.1.

https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/devel/llvm37/files/extras-patch-cmake_include_hack.diff?view=log

-- Brooks