[cfe-dev] [CMake] How to import Clang targets?

Adolphe Monticelli via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 16 07:10:11 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Say I have downloaded LLVM/Clang 3.7.0, unpacked Clang to the tools/clang
directory and built the whole project. Since LLVM installs a bunch of
useful *.cmake files, including LLVMExports/LLVMConfig it is pretty easy to
link against LLVM targets. However, I don't see any option to link against
Clang libraries in this configuration, since Clang doesn't export anything
in case if it was built as a part of LLVM.

Is this intended and what should I do to import Clang targets properly? Am
I missing something?