[cfe-dev] Small patches to allow fully independent clang/llvm/compiler-rt/libc++

Daniel Sanders via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 15 05:30:26 PDT 2015

Just to restate this without the implementation detail: The triple would select a configuration file and that configuration file would inject the command line flags needed to get the right behaviour for that triple. We would then handle inconsistency in triples by changing the configuration files shipped in each distribution.

Have I got that right?