[cfe-dev] LLVM/Clang Code Browser

Milian Wolff via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 13 06:26:22 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 1:55:35 AM CEST John Sully via cfe-dev wrote:
> As a diversion from another project I've setup a source code browser for
> clang.  It allows for IDE style symbolic search and navigation which makes
> finding things a lot easier.
>
> It's manually generated and still pretty basic at the moment but if anyone
> finds it useful I can set it to automatically update.
>
> Try it here: http://sledsrv.cloudapp.net/clang/
>
> Let me know if you have any comments/questions/bugs.

Olivier from woboq/Qt fame also has a clang based code browser:

http://code.woboq.org/

example file:
http://code.woboq.org/llvm/llvm/lib/Analysis/ScalarEvolution.cpp.html

Esp. try to hover a use and look at the fancy popup (inspired by KDevelop).

It's open source and quite feature rich. Maybe you guys can collaborate?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de